Monday, July 20, 2009

July Investor Alert

Hi,

I'm in the process of finalizing my July Investor Alert. It is a gold junior currently drilling that has only 10 million shares out and should announce high grade gold intercepts of 3-4 meters over 70-80 g/t in August. I'm somewhat reluctant due to the extremely tight share structure but the enticing double or triple is winning me over. They are a new 2009 company and were "born" on my birthday so the gold Gods are saying "yes". I own 7,000 shares right now having bought them over the last few weeks and I'm hoping the shares stay in this range so that investors can get in on the play at relatively low prices (still 40% below their PP price) once I release the report. I should have it ready by Wednesday.

stateside

No comments:

Blog Archive